Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by 89bluedevil View Post
    Wish I had went to Bojangles as usual.
    :thankU: Bojangles is the shizit.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    Yes, Bojangles is dang good.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inStripes View Post
    Yes, Bojangles is dang good.
    Indeed.
    When I feel that my sodium intake has been low enough (or lie to myself that it has been) I like to get the country ham biscuit and seasoned fries.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    cant stand to eat a wendys have not ate there in almost 10 weeks dont plan to eat there ever agaiN!!! lol

  5. #5
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    Renos is horrible.... The place has went straight to hell

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    McDonalds in Norton Walmart has the worst sausage. no matter what is done it seems raw. I've quit eating anything with sausage up there. if I get hot cakes I ask for bacon on the side.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    McDonalds sausage in general is terrible. Not just the one in Norton. Hardees has them beat a million to one there.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    McDonalds in Norton Walmart has the worst sausage. no matter what is done it seems raw. I've quit eating anything with sausage up there. if I get hot cakes I ask for bacon on the side.
    that sausage is, for the lack of a better word, doughy i guess you would say, i have noticed that too and so has the wife.
    Cant we all just get along?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •